Wednesday 9 October 2013

Outlands Award of the Queen's Cypher Wording

____________, Queen of the Outlands, to all and singular sends Greetings and Due Commendations.

Whereas, _____________ has given me the courtesy of [his/her] special service during this reign, I am minded to make [him/her] a Bearer of the Queen's Cypher, that all may know of <TITLE>____________’s devotion to [his/her] Queen.

By my hand this ______ day of _______, Anno Societatis ______, being _______ Gregorian

___________, Queen

ALTERNATIVE:

________, Queen of the Outlands, to all and singular who come by these present letters sends Greetings.

By my Grace, and for good and laudable service __________ has done for me this Reign, I am minded to make [him/her] a Bearer of the Queen’s Cypher that all may know of <TITLE> ____________’s devotion to [his/her] Queen and the value in which I hold [him/her].

In witness whereof I set my hand this ______ day of _______, Anno Societatis ______, being ______ in the common reckoning of years.

___________, Queen

ALTERNATIVE:

(non gender-specific)

_________, Queen of the Outlands, to all and singular sends Greetings.

Whereas _________ has given me the courtesy of special service during this reign, I am minded to create this gentle a Bearer of the Queen’s Cypher, that all may know of this great devotion to the Queen.

In witness whereof I set my hand this _____ day of ______, Anno Societatis _____ being ____ in the common reckoning of years.

___________, Queen

ALTERNATIVE:

(non gender-specific)

________, Queen of the Outlands, unto all who come by these presents sends Greetings.

By my Grace and for the good and laudable service __________ has done for me this Reign, I am minded to create this gentle a Bearer of the Queen’s Cypher that all may know the value I place upon my subject and the good service offered.

Done by my hand this _______ of _______, Anno Societatis ______, being _____ in the common era.

___________, Queen


No comments:

Post a Comment